Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French ParentingBringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting by Pamela Druckerman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When a book reinforces many of my own ideas and feelings I tend to appreciate it. I really enjoyed this book and plan to change a few things around my house and with my kids. Maybe my kids don’t need snacks all day long and maybe I can let them learn to play by themselves without my hovering. I would love to teach my kids to be patient and polite, and to listen to me when I say no without throwing fits. I think I will try to apply some of the ideas from this book, and I am going to try not to be too discouraged if it doesn’t happen over night.

View all my reviews

1 comments:

Marci said...

I'll have to check that book out. I have been reading the Parenting with Love and Logic book, which I really like.