Saturday, October 29, 2011

So did you see on Pinterest?

I have a problem, I feel it is getting a little more under control now but I am sure it could still be qualified as an addiction. I love pinterest. I just can't believe how smart people are to come up with so many fun crafts and projects. I busted out my sewing machine and have been crafting away. Here are a few of the things I have been working on.

Lets keep in mind I am a beginner.





I made this skirt from an old shirt of mine.












These ties are super easy and Jay has a few now. I just think they are so adorable.











Isn't this a cute idea to make ginger bread cutouts into Halloween cookies?









These last two were just for you to see how cute the kids are these days.

3 comments:

Cardiganwearer said...

I'm sure you meant Nevada Day cookies.

Wow, Jay looks like he's on the move now.

Marci said...

Julie, I love Pinterest too! You might say that I was addicted....I think that I have it under control now! Denial might me the first sign that I need help but, whatever! It is fun and I have made some fun stuff too! I'll have to follow you. Cute kids BTW! Good job on your projects!

Stacy said...

Cute skirt! I understand the addiction to pinterest. I was totally addicted at first, but now I'm at more of a healthy interest I think ;)